Jodie's Joint

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last night Austin got a call about 10:00 pm and someone told him to go around his neighborhood and look for something by a stop sign. I was wondering what was going on and then I realized that Sadie Hawkins was coming up. Sure enough he came back with a big tote full of soda pop and a cute sign on the front that says, "I would be SODA LIGHTED if you went to the Sadies's Dance with me." I thought that was a pretty cute idea.

So I asked Austin how he wanted to answer her and we came up with Easter Eggs. Seems it is the Easter Season, we got some eggs and filled each one with candy and a piece of paper. Each paper had one word on it and she had to put the puzzle together. The papers read - "Yes, I would love to go to the dance with you." He took the Easter Basket up to her door, rang the bell and ran. (I sure hope it was the right house).

It brought me back to my highschool days and how much fun it was to go to dances. I would always go in a big group and I always had a great time. My days in High School were definitely some of the best days of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home