Jodie's Joint

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Austin's Birthday



I can't believe my Austin is 17 years old today. It just seems like yesterday when he was just a little baby lying in my arms. He was born 3 weeks early so he was just really tiny. He was only 6 lb 10 oz and he was just beautiful. He was a great baby and has always been so good. He is so good to me. He took over the role of being "the man of the house" at a very early age and he has always tried so hard to take care of me. I have a really bad sense of direction and even when Austin was very little and I would lose the car or couldn't remember where some place was - he has always been very aware and can direct me where to go. He is such a kind boy and I am so grateful that I have been blessed with him in my life. I love him more than words can say. The words I would use to describe Austin are...

Kind
Sensitive
Hard worker
Responsible
Obedient
Aware
Happy
Caring
Patient
Loving
Generous
Loveable
Charismatic
Funny
Good looking
People person
Smart
Awesome memory
Great Golfer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aus,
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are 17 either. I remember just a little wisp of a boy back in the day when your mom and I worked at the old hospital. I must say you have grown into a mighty handsome man. Congrats. PS In case you have not figured it out....Your mom loves YOU tons!!!
Christmas time...Easter Rhyme.. HAve agood one!!

May 30, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home