Jodie's Joint

Monday, March 24, 2008

A to Z

A - (Age) - I can't believe I am almost 40!!!
B - (Beer)- I don't like beer at all!
C - (Career)- I am the Department Admin Assist in Imaging Services.
D - (Dog's name) - We have a darling little Weiner dog named Winky
E - (Essential item you use every day) - That would probably be my face cleanser and moisturizer, I honestly don't know how I would exist without it.
F - (Favorite TV show) - There are quite a few I love. American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor, Young And The Restless, and I really love The Biggest Loser - those people are incredible.
G - (Favorite Game) - Black Jack
H - (Hometown) - I grew up in Hooper so I guess that would be my hometown.
I - (Instruments you play) - I really don't play an instrument except for the piano a little bit. I would love to learn how to play the guitar one day.
J - (Favorite Juice) - I love pineapple juice
K - (Whose butt you would like to kick) - I would like to kick the butt of a snotty girl that is on Morgan's High School Softball Team - she is extremely rude!!!
L - (Last place you ate) - I just finished dinner at my dining room table.
M - (Marriage) - Yes, I am married and I am so glad that I changed my mind and decided to go for it again. It was horrible the first time that I didn't want to have anything to do with it - but I ADORE my husband.
N - (Full Name) - Jodie Lyn
O - (Overnight hospital stays) - I think 3 nights, it was when I had my babies.
P - (People you were with today) - My coworkers and my family
Q - (Quote) - My favorite quote is "Live so that those who know you, but don't know Him, will want to know Him, because they know you.
R - (Biggest Regret) I don't really have any regrets - I am happy and I have learned a lot in my 39 and a half years
S - (Status) - Happily married
T - (Time you woke up today) - I woke up at 5:15 am. YUCK!!! I do not like getting up that early - especially when my family is all still asleep because of spring break.
U - (Underwear you have on) - White
V - (Vegetable you love) - I love, love, love, mushrooms!!!
W - (Worst habit) - I pop my knuckles all the time.
X - (Xray's you've had) - The only Xrays I have had is when I am a guinea pig at work and they use me to try out a new machine.
Y - (Yummy food you ate today) - I ate my favorite lunch at the hospital today - it is a Mandarin Chicken Wrap - it is so yummy!!!
Z - (Zodiac Sign) - Cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home