Jodie's Joint

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Morgan's Softball Schedule

Many people have asked me for Morgan's softball schedule so I thought I would put it on my blog. If you want to see Morgan play, you should get to the game about 5:00 pm to 5:15 pm because that is when Junior Varsity plays. Here it is...

March 27th - Davis plays Fremont at Davis

April 1st - Davis plays Northridge at Northridge

April 3rd - Davis plays Syracuse at Syracuse

April 8th - Davis plays Viewmont at Davis

April 10th - Davis plays Clearfield at Clearfield

April 15th - Davis plays Weber at Weber

April 17th - Davis plays Layton at Davis

April 22nd - Davis plays Fremont at Fremont

April 24th - Davis plays Northridge at Davis

April 29th - Davis plays Syracuse at Davis

May 1st - Davis plays Viewmont at Viewmont

May 6th - Davis plays Clearfield at Davis

May 8th - Davis plays Weber at Davis

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Ok, just reading this schedule makes me tired. How do you do it!?!? You're amazing!

March 27, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Wow, Jodie...what a schedule! I bet Morgan is loving every minute of it!!

Even though it's a hectic time for you, I hope you'll enjoy it, and that you'll cherish this time in your life. You'll have very fond memories to look back on!

March 30, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home