Jodie's Joint

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Great Day!!!

I had the best day today. I took the day off and I am so glad that I did. I got so much accomplished.

I started my day at 7:00 am.
I washed and rehung all the curtains and drapes in my house.
I cleaned out every cupboard and drawer in my kitchen - both inside and out.
I went and got some totes to organize some of my drawers.
I tackled all my little piles. (I can't stand messes, so I stack things in piles until I can get to them - I know it is a little weird but I would rather have a pile than a mess).
I worked on and finished Austin and Kelsey's taxes.
I made a nice dinner for my family.
I did some work at home.
I am covering some books - and I got the paper all cut for that.
I went and picked up Morgan from school for her softball game, and then the game was cancelled - too bad!!!
The best part of the day was going to lunch with Craig. (He didn't have to work because the roads were shut down). It was nice to hang out with him.

I love days like this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Jodie, so I found your blog through Amanda's, I'm so glad I did, it was fun to see what you and your darling family are up to! I seriously can't believe that you accomplished that much in a day! I can't get that much done in a week! I get way to side tracked! I hope you don't mind me checking in on you! I wish Colleen had a blog, I would love to see what she was up to, although I do stalk her daugher's blog, that girl's got some talent!

April 2, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

What an awesome day, Jodie. You really accomplished a lot of things and had a good time too! I'm so glad you decided to take that day off.

April 15, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home